For the past two decades the Music Box has been the premiere venue for independent, foreign, cult and classic films. Built in 1929 the Music Box Theatre has the largest theatre space operated fulltime in Chicago.
Members of the Music Box Theatre will receive advanced notice of special screenings, discounted prices on tickets and concessions as well as invites to member only events.
Joining the Music Box is a great way to support the historic theatre and receive benefits.
Your Membership Supports
- The independently owned and operated community movie theatre and lounge.
- All of the quality programming Music Box offers; including holiday classics, midnight movies, MBT talks, Cinema Science, film festivals, feature presentations and visits from directors, producers, and actors.
- Preserving the beauty and elegance of the historic theatre.
- 1 complimentary ticket for 1 regular priced screening
- Discounted ticket prices for all regular screenings ($7.00) and select Special Events (prices vary)
- Invitations to Free Monthly Member Screenings
- Advanced notice and purchase for select special screenings.
- Restaurant discounts at our partner restaurants†
- Discount on Music Box Film DVD’s when purchased at the theatre
- Free refills on any size popcorn and soda
- Discounted glasses of Music Box brand wine and beers
- Discounted Music Box brand wine by the bottle
Enjoy dinner before or after a movie at one of our partner restaurants below. Just show your Membership card and receive 10 – 20% off your bill!
- Butcher’s Tap
- Burnt City
- Zia's Lago Vista
- Ella Elli
- Frio Gelato
- Dablon Vineyards
$50 Individual Membership
$80 Dual Membership
Dual Memberships receive the same benefits as individuals – for two. Dual Memberships have one primary account holder and two cards. Members can share the account with one person or bring a different guest to the theatre each time! Membership lasts one year from date of purchase.
Interested in a Membership?
Questions? Contact Claire Alden at 773.871.6607 or firstname.lastname@example.org.